Sheepskin Seatpad Yetti
With Australian origins, this skin was originally developed back in the 1980's in Somerset by Fenlands an artisan tannery, just down the road from Owen Barry.
Yetti inherited its name from the Himalayan Snowman: but this Yetti skin is a far more robust version of the popular Tibetan/Mongolian Lamb (check out the description in this guide).
For everyday use Yetti is unbeatable, it has the stunning shaggy wool profile, which is very easily maintained, being hardwearing and a head-turning accompaniment in any household.
Yetti has a texture which improves with usage, but it can easily be spot washed, refresh with a good shake and hang on the washing line, combing won't "hurt" but it will open the natural curls and ringlets, these will reform over time, but you might have to suffer the fuzzy bad hair day for a while.
For more information on product care each rug comes with a product label on the back.
Dimensions Square: H 40 cm x W 40 cm
Dimensions Round: Diameter 38cm
|Order Value||Shipping Cost|
|£0 - £99||£6.95|
|£100 - £499||£9.95|
|White Glove Delivery|
|Isle Of Man||
How Will My Order Be Delivered?
- Standard Products are usually sent via 24 hr courier service this includes accessories, small-medium mirrors and some small furniture (goods dispatched by this service will be received next working day once dispatched from our warehouse) Thoroughly inspect you purchases prior to signing*. (Under 20KG in weight and under 1m3)
- Large Products & Fragile items will delivered by our White Glove Delivery team using a specialist carrier i.e. larger mirrors & furniture using a two man service to ensure safe delivery, where this service is applicable we will contact you once the goods are ready to be shipped to arrange a delivery slot convenient to yourself, This service will include door step delivery*.
When Will My Order Arrive?
- Small items delivered within 15 working days
- Larger items that require a white glove delivery service will be delivered within 20 working days
- Special-order items 4-8 weeks.
should any of your purchases be out of stock or unavailable you will be notified within 48 hours of out of stock items.
Furniture assembly for large products
Out of Stock Items.
Thank you for shopping at cotswoldluxe.co.uk.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase that you have received, we are here to help.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- Unused and free from defects as you received it.
- In the original packaging.
- You will need to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Sale items and discounted items are non-refundable
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item to Cotswold Luxe, we do advise that you take out adequate insurance for any loss or damage that may occur during your return shipping, these shipping costs are non-refundable. Please note we do not insure your return items if damaged during the return shipping you will need to contact your courier to recover your costs for any damage.
Our Return Address is:
Cotswold Luxe Returns, The Square, High Street, Chipping Campden, GL55 6AL.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your payment card (or original method of payment)excluding delivery fees.
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days (Usually within 5) depending on your card issuer's policies.
Should you have any questions on how to return your item to us or before you purchase your goods please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this policy relates to online orders only.