Ilse Jacobsen Light grey short lace up rubber boot
These handmade rubber boots can withstand even the hardest torrential downpour. Made specifically to deal with wind and water, our rubber boots can help you love the rain.We have chosen to make our rubber boots out of the finest single-estate 100% natural rubber from sustainable harvests. This pure, natural rubber is mixed with our own secret recipe, making the fundamental composition 80% pure, natural rubber and 20% secret recipe. Entirely PVC-free, our boots contain no animal by-products. The result is a sturdy and reliable companion for rainy days. To make sure that your feet stay dry and comfortable, we have lined our rain boots with a mixture of 60% viscose and 40% cotton.In addition to this, we have placed nice and warm inner soles in them, made of 45% viscose, 35% polyester & 20% polyacrylic. The cold won´t ruin your rubber boots - our soles are made of lightweight EVA, withstanding temperatures down to -40 degrees celcius, and our rubber uppers withstand temperatures down to -2
|Order Value||Shipping Cost|
|£0 - £99||£6.95|
|£100 - £499||£9.95|
|White Glove Delivery|
|Isle Of Man||
How Will My Order Be Delivered?
- Standard Products are usually sent via 24 hr courier service this includes accessories, small-medium mirrors and some small furniture (goods dispatched by this service will be received next working day once dispatched from our warehouse) Thoroughly inspect you purchases prior to signing*. (Under 20KG in weight and under 1m3)
- Large Products & Fragile items will delivered by our White Glove Delivery team using a specialist carrier i.e. larger mirrors & furniture using a two man service to ensure safe delivery, where this service is applicable we will contact you once the goods are ready to be shipped to arrange a delivery slot convenient to yourself, This service will include door step delivery*.
When Will My Order Arrive?
- Small items delivered within 15 working days
- Larger items that require a white glove delivery service will be delivered within 20 working days
- Special-order items 4-8 weeks.
should any of your purchases be out of stock or unavailable you will be notified within 48 hours of out of stock items.
Furniture assembly for large products
Out of Stock Items.
Thank you for shopping at cotswoldluxe.co.uk.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase that you have received, we are here to help.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- Unused and free from defects as you received it.
- In the original packaging.
- You will need to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Sale items and discounted items are non-refundable
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item to Cotswold Luxe, we do advise that you take out adequate insurance for any loss or damage that may occur during your return shipping, these shipping costs are non-refundable. Please note we do not insure your return items if damaged during the return shipping you will need to contact your courier to recover your costs for any damage.
Our Return Address is:
Cotswold Luxe Returns, The Square, High Street, Chipping Campden, GL55 6AL.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your payment card (or original method of payment)excluding delivery fees.
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days (Usually within 5) depending on your card issuer's policies.
Should you have any questions on how to return your item to us or before you purchase your goods please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this policy relates to online orders only.