*UK Mainland Only* (Excluding Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & The Channel Islands)
|£0 - £99
|£100 - £499
|White Glove Delivery
|Isle Of Man
Orders containing a large and/or heavy item will be delivered by a two man team and will incur a delivery surcharge, the surcharge will automatically be added to your basket, we will contact you prior to delivery to ensure that you are available and offer you a time slot, please note our white glove delivery service will deliver your products inside of your front door or outbuilding, should you require your products delivered to a room of your choice please call for a quote.
Shipping surcharge will apply to Scotland, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland & the Channel islands should you want a Quote for shipping outside of the UK Mainland please contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01386 840 555.
How Will My Order Be Delivered?
- Standard Products are usually sent via 24 hr courier service this includes accessories, small-medium mirrors and some small furniture (goods dispatched by this service will be received next working day once dispatched from our warehouse) Thoroughly inspect you purchases prior to signing*. (Under 20KG in weight and under 1m3)
- Large Products & Fragile items will delivered by our White Glove Delivery team using a specialist carrier i.e. larger mirrors & furniture using a two man service to ensure safe delivery, where this service is applicable we will contact you once the goods are ready to be shipped to arrange a delivery slot convenient to yourself, This service will include door step delivery*.
**Please be aware that should a delivery be arranged in conjunction with our two man delivery partner that cannot be received at your chosen delivery address and time that was agreed, a re-delivery charge will be charged at £50.00.
*We will not deliver your item without confirming the date and an AM or PM time slot first.
We will ship your order using the fastest, safest, and most reliable method possible. We will select the appropriate dispatch method and carrier when you order. It is not possible to choose a carrier or dispatch method. Please see below for further carrier information.
When Will My Order Arrive?
We aim to deliver your items within 15 working days from checkout however large and bespoke items may take longer.
- Small items delivered within 15 working days
- Larger items that require a white glove delivery service will be delivered within 20 working days
- Special-order items 4-8 weeks.
should any of your purchases be out of stock or unavailable you will be notified within 48 hours of out of stock items.
Furniture assembly for large products
Should your large product furniture require assembly we can offer you an assembly service. This service can be quoted for by contacting us on 01386 840 555 or email: email@example.com
**Please Note this service cannot be booked once you have confirmed delivery and cannot be booked at point of delivery.**
All our items are fully insured for any damage sustained in transit subject to Terms & Conditions*.
Out of Stock Items.
All items are subject to stock availability, we rely on our suppliers information for delivery dates of out of stock items and sometimes this information can change at short notice but we will endeavour to advise you within 48 hours to avoid disappointment, if we cannot fulfil your order we will offer you a full refund.
You will receive an email on dispatch of your order advising delivery method, tracking information and confirmation of your delivery date via our courier. For our two man delivery items you will be contacted to arrange a delivery date by our courier partner prior to dispatch.
All mirrored furniture is non refundable once delivered and signed for at point of delivery in a satisfactory condition.
All items delivered with our specialist two man delivery service are offered on a check first basis. You will be allocated time to unpack and check your item to ensure you are happy with it. We accept no returns past this point once you have signed that the item has arrived in good condition. If an item has been damaged in transit the courier will bring it back with them and a replacement will be re delivered.